If you’re getting married in 2020, whether your date is set for the coming months, or beyond, you’re no doubt consumed with Coronavirus wedding concerns.
The bottom line is, Coronavirus or no, you’re going to have an amazing wedding – even if it may look a little different than it did prior to the pandemic – and I’m here to help ensure that happens.
I’ve produced a free guide with step-by-step actions for what to do depending on your wedding date, and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free online event – details below, both of which will be invaluable to you if your wedding is planned in 2020 – whether that’s in the coming months, or later on in the year.
If You Have A Wedding Planned in 2020:
Number One: Make sure you download our Coronavirus and your wedding – what to do if you have a wedding booked in 2020 free guide.
Number Two: I’m going live on Thursday April 2 so that I can guide you 1:1 about your situation plus I’ll be covering:
- The steps you need to take if your wedding is planned in the next 8 weeks
- The steps you need to take if you decide to postpone your wedding
- What to do about your ketubah and kippot and other items that may have your previous date already printed on them.
- What to do if your wedding is planned for June 2020 through to December 2020
- Deposits – can you get them back?
The free event is taking place this Thursday April 2, 2020 @ 3:00 PM EST (that’s 3pm New York, 12pm Los Angeles, 8pm London, 10pm Israel)
After you register, keep an eye out for another email from me with your link to join the event.
I’m here for you, and can’t wait to connect, help, and guide you on your journey towards the chuppah.
Love Karen x