When you’re planning an event of a lifetime you never dream of doing it in the context of a global pandemic. My heart goes out to you – it’s a challenge – but the bottom line is, Coronavirus or no, you’re going to have an amazing wedding – even if it may look a little different than it did prior to the pandemic. And I’m here to help ensure that happens.
I’ve just updated our free guide with step-by-step actions for what to do depending on your wedding date.
DOWNLOAD IT HERE: Coronavirus and your wedding – what to do if you have a wedding booked in 2020 free guide.
The guide is split into five parts:
- What to do if your wedding is planned in the next 8 weeks.
- What to do if your wedding is planned from July 2020 to December 2020.
- What to do if you are planning a wedding internationally in 2020
- The steps to take if you need to postpone your wedding
- How to have a Zoom wedding
- Can You Get Your Deposits Back?
I’m here for you, and can’t wait to guide you on your journey towards the chuppah.