Last night we went LIVE for the very first episode of our exciting new monthly show especially for the STG worldwide community, and it was so much fun!
We talked about everything from the best high street bridal designers to my new pink shoes (?) to our exciting upcoming collaboration with The Savoy to how to make your friends and family feel included at your wedding to why we smash the glass to… you get the idea — we talked about everything under the ‘wedding’ sun!
It was fantastic to feel the warmth of the STG community around the world — a BIG thank you to all of you who joined! The replay is above in case you couldn’t join us live.
This was the first in a monthly episode of STG shows that will be aired live on the last Wednesday of every month on Facebook at 8pm GMT(that’s 3pm EST, 12pm PST, and 10pm in Israel) to coincide with #WeddingWednesday.
Next month’s show is going out on Wednesday 22nd February 2017, and I’ll be joined by one of my favourite wedding photographers, the magnificent Blake Ezra, for a ‘Get All Your Wedding Photography Questions Answered’ live show. More details nearer the time… but you can be sure that the ‘halo effect’ in yesterday’s show will not be making a reappearance when a photography expert is involved!
I’ll leave you with some useful links relating to some of the topics I talked about in yesterday’s show:
- January Real Jewish Wedding of the Month — a woodland-themed Israeli destination wedding
- Liz Martinez — Israeli wedding dress designer
- Five ways to wear personalised wedding Converse
- Sassi Holford
- Jewish Wedding Program 101
- BHLDN, ASOS Bridal, Monsoon, Phase Eight, Whistles (launching in Feb’ 2017) and Reformation
- The wedding that featured the ‘Hora Jewish Dancing lesson’ for guests 6 weeks before the Big Day!
- Why we smash the glass at a Jewish wedding ceremony
- Two Birds Bridesmaid dresses
- The Wedding Club is offering a 10% off any dress order placed in January at their London store (excludes sale dresses) for all readers! Simply quote ‘Smashing The Glass’.