If you’re a sophisticated, creative couple who are currently on the hunt for your perfect wedding photographer, let me introduce you to the internationally acclaimed luxury fine art wedding photographer, Kate Nielen.
Based in London, but shooting weddings all over the UK and beyond, Kate travels the world to photograph beautiful weddings with her distinctive dreamy, cinematic style. Her gentle, fine art editorial approach creates timeless, luminous images that show her couples and their special day at their most romantic, natural and beautiful.
Kate works for the most discerning clients who appreciate photography and want the best wedding photography experience available, so you can only imagine how thrilled I was when she asked if I’d host a competition for her, and I was even more excited when she told me she wanted to very generously give away a completely FREE wedding package together with an engagement shoot in London, to one lucky couple anywhere in the world. Wow – just WOW! If you’re getting married before July 2017 and you haven’t organised your photographer yet, then today is most definitely your lucky day!
Even if you’re not fortunate enough to win, Kate would like to offer every couple that enters 15% off their wedding photography if you then decide to go on and hire her (but you must book with her before 31st January 2016.)
Thank you so much Kate! Be sure to check out more of her work at Kate Nielen Fine Art Photography.
Why Kate would love to shoot your wedding… in her own words
Jewish celebrations have an air of magic around them. While I am not Jewish myself a lot of my close friends are and I was privileged to be included in many celebrations over the years. The amount of planning, attention to detail and creativity going into planning a Jewish or a Jew-ish wedding is something I’d like to be a part of more often.
When I first met Karen, the amazing creative mind behind Smashing The Glass, we somehow clicked instantly. I admire her for her dedication and the originality she pours into this beautiful blog. If you are reading this post you are, quite likely, already hooked on Smashing The Glass and the aesthetic it stands for. Well, we have a lot in common already.
If you also value photography and luminous, dreamy images are something you are looking for I might just be the photographer for you.”
The Prize (worth £2450)
Kate is offering one lucky couple:
- Full coverage of your wedding day, from getting ready until the first dance (up to 8 hours).
- A consultative approach, help and advice in all photography-related matters.
- Image processing and digital enhancement/retouching of the approximately 350+ final images.
- Permission to print and share the images as you wish.
- No watermarks.
- A secure online gallery with all your high resolution images from the day and a viewing app for your iPhone.
- An engagement shoot in London.
(Please note: second photographer, prints, and albums are all extra).
The winner will be chosen subjectively and we welcome entries from all over the world. If the winner is from overseas, Kate’s travel, accommodation, and expenses will need to be covered. Please remember that you will need to travel to London for your engagement shoot or again, cover Kate’s expenses if you agree to shoot overseas.
How to enter
To enter simply drop Kate an email to firstname.lastname@example.org entitled “Smashing The Glass competition entry” by Friday 11th December 2015 with some details about your wedding and your story. She wants to know about the two of you, and your wedding, so be sure to include your wedding date, location, and venue, and a recent picture of the two of you. Feel free to also include inspiration images or links to your wedding Pinterest boards.
The winner will be notified by email by Friday 18th December 2015.
If you’re not lucky enough to be selected as the final winner, don’t worry, as every single one of you that enters will be offered 15% off your wedding package if you decide to book Kate anyway. To be eligible for this discount, please mention Smashing The Glass when booking. *Wedding must be booked before 31st January, 2016.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will receive 8 hours of wedding day photography from Kate Nielen. Prize also includes an online gallery of 350+, fully edited wedding images and an engagement shoot in London.
- Every entrant will receive 15% off a 2016 booking if you decide to book Kate, and a retainer is paid by January 31st 2016. ‘Smashing The Glass’ needs to be quoted at the time of booking.
- Closing date for entries is 23:59 on Friday 11th December 2015. Winners will be selected by Kate and will be notified by email after that date.
- The winning wedding must take between 1st January 2016 and 31st July 2017.
- The wedding can take place anywhere in the world! Contest is open to all readers of Smashing The Glass over the age of 18. Reasonable transportation (and accommodation and expenses if required) costs from London for Kate Nielen must be covered by the winners.
- Only one entry per couple.
- Winners must be willing to be featured on smashingtheglass.com
- Copyright of publicity will belong to Kate Nielen Photography.
- If for any reason the advertised prize is unavailable, Kate Nielen Photography reserves the right at her absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered.
- By entering the draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Liability cannot be accepted for entries which are lost in transit or not received due to technical difficulties.
- Kate Nielen Photography’s decision and any decision taken by the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted via their email address within a week of the the competition draw date.
- Kate Nielen Photography reserves the rights to use all material from the wedding for promotional purpose.
- No purchase necessary.