What have you been up to so far in 2016? For me it’s been all about family, food, and blogging (see my instagram feed for more snippets!)
I’d love you to share your photos of what you’ve been doing so far this year, by posting them on social media using the hashtag #smashing2016. What’s more, once uploaded, you’ll be eligible to win an incredible luxury photo booth package (with all the bells and whistles) from the coolest photo booth guys around, Megabooth!
I’ve featured their photo booths on STG before (eg. at Naomi & Michael’s wedstival wedding) and I had such a fun time with them back in November at the Quintessentially Weddings Luxury Atelier (see pic below!). So I’m thrilled to be teaming up with them today to offer you this oh-so-fabulous prize. And by the way, you don’t have to be planning a wedding to be eligible to win. Anyone can enter whether you’re engaged, already married, or just dreaming of the future!
Megabooth’s fantastic photo booth selection includes photo booths built inside retro cars, black (or white!) classic London taxis, and contemporary open style photo pods. The winner will also be given a box of brilliant wedding props (choose from over 10,000!) for the duration of the photo booth hire, plus a glossy guestbook, and customised number plates to take home at the end of the evening.
Guests won’t leave empty handed either as the winning package includes unlimited high quality instant photo prints — the perfect mementoes from your wedding or event!
Fancy having a go at winning a booth for the night? Of course you do!
How to enter (and you can enter as many times as you like!)
Simply post a photo of what you’ve been up to so far in 2016 on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, tagging your photo with both #smashing2016 and @SmashingTheGlass. If you don’t tag your photo, I can’t track your image, and you will not be eligible for entry.
If you’re camera-shy, your photo by no means needs to include an image of yourself. It could be a still-life, a picture of somewhere you’ve visited. Or a social media classic like what you’re eating for lunch!
Anyone can enter whether you’re engaged, already married, or just dreaming of the future. And if you’re entering via Facebook, make sure you set your image to ‘public’ so that I can find it via the #smashing2016 hashtag.
For bonus points…
- Follow Smashing The Glass on Facebook and Instagram if you’re not following already!
- Sign up to the (frankly awesome) Smashing The Glass newsletter!
Smashing The Glass and Megabooth are offering one lucky couple:
- A photo booth of your choice, excluding the Mini and Beetle (These are available but would be charged as an extra cost)
- 3 hours of photo booth operation
- A selection of props (over 10,000 props to choose from, with nearly every theme, era, generation and decade covered)
- Unlimited branded instant photo prints (all your guests will leave with a handful of copies with an additional copy being added to a guestbook, free of charge)
- Password protected online digital gallery, post-event
- Set up 2 hours before and immediate de-rig.
- Photo booth attendant
- 40 miles travel radius of Megabooth’s London headquarters (see T’s & C’s below for more information on this).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- One winner will receive a Megabooth photo booth hire package for their wedding or event
- Closing date for entries is 23:59 on Friday 12th February 2016. The winner will be chosen and emailed after that date
- The prize must be redeemed and used by 31 December 2017
- The competition open to all Smashing The Glass readers over the age of 18 based in the UK holding a wedding or event in 2016 or 2017
- If your event location is outside of a 40 mile radius of Megabooth’s headquarters in Essex, UK (IG6 3TI), travel costs will need to be paid for. Central London and most London postcodes are included within this radius but please check with Megabooth if you are unsure.
- Anyone who has a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account is eligible to enter the competition. Participation in the competition is not dependent on a purchase or on the use of services.
- Each participant may submit unlimited entries.
- Each participant must tag their Instagram/ Facebook / Twitter image with both #smashing2016 and @smashingtheglass to be eligible in the competition.
- If for any reason the advertised prize is unavailable, Megabooth reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. The prize may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered.
- By entering the draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Liability cannot be accepted for entries which are lost in transit or not received due to technical difficulties.
- No purchase necessary.
- The following Content Standards apply with respect to the content of the photo. Photos submitted must not:
1. Contain any material which is defamatory of any other person;
2. Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory (or is of a sexually explicit nature)
3. Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person (such as a photo of a copyright work, such as a painting or another photograph, taken without the owner’s permission) be likely to deceive any person
4. Be taken without the subject’s consent (or depict any subject under the age of 18 without their legal guardian’s consent)
5. Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
6. Show or encourage risky or dangerous behavior;
7. Show or encourage discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
8. Show or encourage any illegal or immoral activity violence, racial hatred, cruelty to animals or any other anti-social or unlawful behavior of any kind.
- If any photos breach the Content Standards or any applicable law, Smashing The Glass reserves the right to de-tag, take down, remove or delete (where possible) any such images. In any event, such photos (and the participant that posted it) shall be disqualified from the competition.
- By uploading the photo, participants warrant and undertake that they are the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in their photo and that it is their own original work and does not infringe any third party rights.
- The participant also accepts that all photos uploaded may feature in a photo gallery on Smashing The Glass as well as on our social media pages.