Thank you so much for joining me for the Jewish Wedding Planning Party! And if you couldn’t watch the whole event, here’s the link to watch it (or click the video above!)
And I hope you are going to take me up on my free gift if you haven’t already!
That’s right – what if planning your wedding could be stress-free, fun and easy?
What if you never had to worry about the small details that seem never-ending, or how on earth to please everyone around you (we’ve got you covered with my fool-proof method inside Smashing The Glass’ Brides Club), or how to make non-Jewish loved ones feel included at your Big Day?
What if you could maximize every cent of your budget with 10% discounts and sample budget spreadsheets?
And what if you have everything laid out for you step-by-step, with a live community of brides-to-be and newlyweds ready to support you through the stresses, and celebrate the #WPW’s (Brides Club lingo for Wedding Planning Wins)?
Well that’s what EXACTLY what my gift to you will do!
Yes, my gift of 30 free days inside Smashing The Glass’ Brides Club will shift your wedstress, remove your overwhelm and “what-do-I-do-next” feeling, save you $$$$, save you time, and most importantly, save your SANITY.
But do ensure you take me up on it by this Monday February 17.
After Monday, the 30 free days won’t be available (it will be paid access only) and I’d hate for you to miss out on the best free gift I could ever give you – and the best gift you could give yourself!
Whether you’re newly engaged or just weeks away, working with a wedding planner, or planning solo, having a super traditional wedding, or going totally off-piste, planning an interfaith celebration or a ritual-packed Jewish wedding, Smashing The Glass’ Brides Club is the secret community that guarantees you the wedding of your dreams (whatever those dreams look like!).
Inside Brides Club we minimize stress and overwhelm with community, tailored advice, personalized vendor recommendations, action plans and templates, and we maximize your budget (hello juicy wedding vendor discounts covering every style, budget and location! ????????)
Below are just a few comments from our Brides Club members about their experience of the Club – it will knock your socks off!
(And if you’re reading this, and you’re a newlywed or vendor (and therefore Brides Club membership isn’t a good fit for you right now!), feel free to share this offer on to other brides-to-be who this gift might be useful for!
Here’s what Brides Club membership includes:
- Jewish (and interfaith Jew-ish) wedding checklists, templates, and sample spreadsheets, for every step of the way
- Live monthly ‘Wedding Planning Solved’ calls
- A thriving community of like-minded supportive brides-to-be
- Unlimited access to me for guidance, advice, support and problem-solving
- FREE events (we have the Brides Club Galentines Meet-up in London next week, and the Brides Club NYC meet-up next month! Meet-ups in Houston, Chicago. LA, Texas and DC are all being planned for the coming months too!)
- Bridal masterclasses by Photographers, Rabbis, Make Up Artists, Caterers, Hairstylists and everything in between
- 100’s of exclusive discounts covering all styles, budgets and locations, handpicked by me (activated after your free 30 days)
- A FREE smash glass pouch for under the chuppah (posted to you after your free 30 days)
PLUS today only:
- Everyone who signs up today will receive my latest must-have resource: 10 Great Wedding Ideas That Cost Nothing (or Very Little). (Existing Brides Club members, you’ll find it in the Members Area!)