Smashing Life and Brides Club members met up at Karen ‘s home for a Challah Bake, pre-pandemic!
What a fantastic week we’re having in our Passover Prep Party. In just a few days, we’ve built a warm, vibrant community as we all prepare for our second (and hopefully last) COVID Passover. This incredible group has brought SO much joy to our holiday prep – and while the party’s almost over, the incredible sense of support, community, and belonging doesn’t have end here.
Zoom Shabbat dinner with Smashing Life
The Passover Prep Party is just a taste of what goes on 365 days a year in Smashing Life, Smashing The Glass’s warm, inclusive lifestyle community for Jewish and Jew-ish women, whether you’re single, engaged, married, or anything else.
It’s like the warmth of freshly baked challah and Shabbat candles fused with fashion, interiors, lifestyle, recipes, a healthy dose of fun, and a whole lotta heartfelt love and support.
Smashing Life and Brides Club members met up with Karen on her visit to NYC pre-pandemic!
And for the next few days until Wednesday, March 24, the doors to this life-changing community – a space that, in the words of one of our members, “feels like coming home” – are open. If you’re looking to make new friends, lean into your Jewish identity, and find a space where you are enough – what are you waiting for? Join now to see what it’s all about.
When Smashing Life member Sam Levitz recently moved into a new apartment, fellow SL’er Jenna sent her the sweetest housewarming gift!
Sam Levitz, New York City:
Growing up I was a part of many different Jewish circles but found in my adult years that those circles had faded into only fond memories. I was struggling to find a space that felt curated for me and my needs as a Jewish adult, and wanting to create a space for myself and my future family that felt true to my Jewish identity. Smashing Life gave me that power and inspiration.
I’ve made connections and friendships inside Smashing Life that I know will last a lifetime. From virtual Shabbat dinners and in-person happy hours (one day again soon!), to support and love when things get difficult, I know that Smashing Life is the place I can go to where I will find the most incredible people to lift me up.
And I hope they know that I’m there for them. When the going gets tough, you don’t need to look further. We’re not just an online group, we’re a family, a community, and we’re there for each other.
To be part of a group of Jewish women to connect, engage, and share life’s struggles and triumphs is more important to me than I ever realized.
Our Jewish or Jew-ish connections may have initially brought us together, but it’s the kindness and compassion of this group that keeps me coming back. I don’t know what I’d do without it and I feel so lucky and fortunate to be a part of it.
When Sam’s beloved cousin tragically passed away, fellow Smashing Lifer Viviana sent her this book – and they’d never even met in person!
Benefits of being a member of Smashing Life:
- A community of ready-made, like-minded Jewish and Jew-ish friends – both local and international
- Membership directory to meet and connect with new Jewish friends in your industry / location
- Thoughtful monthly programming and masterclasses
- Weekly yoga
- Zoom members-only parties eg. next week it’s our Zoom Passover social, and our Matza Brei Cook-a-long!
- Members-only discounts from the best Jewish brands and businesses #supportsmall
- Access to modern Jewish life experts
- Monthly masterclasses
- Shabbats and regular online events
- Monthly members-only newsletter
But more importantly if you join you become part of:
- A community where you immediately feel like you belong
- A community where you feel empowered by the support of those around you
- A community where you can lean into your Jewish or Jew-ish identity
- A community that encompasses EVERYTHING that you’re about – not just Jewish life
- A community where you feel instantly understood
- A community where you are enough
Smashing Life is truly an incredible community, and we would love for you to be a part of it. Now is the time to join the Jewish community you’ve always dreamed of – so be sure to sign up before the doors close to new members at 11:59 PST this Wednesday March 24.