Attention lovely brides-to-be! I’m super excited to let you know that I’ve been invited by Brides The Show to be one of their VIP Experts this Saturday 1st October. I’m one of several ‘wedding experts’ available in the VIP Lounge to answer any wedding related questions that VIP guests may have and I can’t wait to help.
To celebrate, I’m hosting a contest to give away a pair of VIP tickets (worth £100) and 10 pairs of regular tickets. I hope any UK-based brides will enter as I really would love to meet you at the show. Keep reading until the end to find out how to win (it’s super easy!).
I’m a big fan of Brides The Show as everything is so carefully curated under one roof to help you plan your dream wedding in style. A trip to the show brings you exclusive access to the very best in bridal, from dresses to diamonds, flowers and cakes, as the event brings together top wedding experts and over 150 luxury suppliers.
Expect the freshest ideas, the highest quality craftsmanship and the very latest trends. With hundreds of luxury exhibitors — including STG-faves, Prezola, Potcakes Wedding Planners, Stephanie Allin, The Wedding Shop, and Wedding Smashers, you can tick every item off your wedding to-do list in style.
As well as sourcing top notch suppliers, you’ll also be able to take part in DIY masterclasses in the Imagination Room and enjoy a mesmerising catwalk show featuring all the latest looks and hottest designers including Monique Lhuillier, Halfpenny London, Stephanie Allin (my wedding dress designer!), Ian Stuart and Suzanne Neville.
Be a VIP Bride… and grill me with all your wedding questions!
For the ultimate luxury day out, why not treat yourself and your bridesmaids to the ultimate Brides The Show experience with a VIP Ticket. Take your front-row seats for the Brides The Show Catwalk, relax in the Brides VIP Lounge, enjoy a glass of fizz – plus, take home a limited edition VIP Brides The Show tote bag filled with treats (worth £135) before you leave.
You’ll also be able to meet bridal experts (including me!) in the lounge whilst you enjoy a complimentary glass of fizz before taking your seat in the front two rows at our stunning catwalk show.
Brides The Show is running from Friday 30th September to Sunday 2nd October 2016 at Islington’s Business Design Centre in North London, and I’m giving away a pair of VIP tickets and 10 pairs of regular entry tickets for Saturday 1st October to you, my lovely readers.
Win Tickets to Brides The Show!
For your chance to win, simply do one of the following three things to be automatically entered into the draw. If you do all three, the greater the chances of winning that magical VIP pair of tickets!
- Hop over and ‘like’ the Smashing The Glass Facebook page and comment on this Facebook post.
- Pop over and follow Smashing The Glass on Instagram and like this post.
- Comment on this blog post via the comments box below.
You have until 23:59 on Tuesday 27th September to enter and I’ll be emailing the winners on Wednesday. Good luck!
This Competition is now closed
Exclusive reader ticket discount
Tickets to the show are available to buy right now at £15 for regular entry tickets and £50 for VIP tickets, but as an STG reader, you’ll receive 25% off these ticket prices if you follow this link (your 25% discount will be automatically applied).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– One reader will win a pair of VIP tickets, and 10 readers will win a pair of regular entry tickets to Brides The Show at Islington’s Business Design Centre
– Closing date for entries is 23:59 on 27/09/2016. Winners will be chosen randomly and will be notified by email within 24 hours of the closing date. You will need to supply your postal address to receive the tickets.
– Smashing The Glass will retain the email address of all entrants for future communication use only. It will never be shared with any third party.
– The winner must claim their prize within 48 hours of being notified and we reserve the right to select an alternative winner should the prize not be claimed.
– Travel to Brides the Show is NOT included in the prize.
– There is no cash or prize alternative.
– Smashing The Glass’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– No purchase necessary.