I was recently given this (and I totally love it!) and it made me think about all the other brilliant bloggy gifts that would be fun and super useful, for blog-aholics around the globe. With the festive season just around the corner, it feels like the right time to post these ideas so that any other bloggers reading this can post the link to their Facebook page and receive instant perfect gifts!
Covering every kind of price range, some are light-hearted and tongue-in-cheek whilst with others, you’ll be surprised how you ever lived without them. You’re welcome! Happy Friday folks!
1. ‘eat sleep blog repeat’ pencil case £8
2. ‘So Blogging This’ necklace £37.50
(I custom-designed this with Tatty Devine’s necklace tool, but you can too!).
3. ‘No Budget No Talk’ T Shirt £19.85
4. A comfy but cool swivel desk chair £349
5. A top-notch WiFi compatible camera so you can snap a photo and send it straight to your phone £349.99
6. ‘No Selfie Control’ oversize t shirt £10.50
7. A ticket to a blogging conference like London’s Blogtacular
8. A 2016 editorial wall planner £10
I love this particular design as it’s specifically for small business owners — every day features a little prompt to encourage you to inject a little business acumen into your year! It’s also beautifully designed by the super talented Veronica Dearly.
9. A gift card for Moo (the bloggers choice for great business cards and other printed goods) from £10
9. portable charger to fully charge smartphones and USB devices on the go £25
10. Social media jewellery £45
Have I missed out any great blogging gift ideas? Let me know your thoughts in the comments box below!