I love sharing good news and wonderful prizes with you, and today I’m thrilled to be partnering with award-winning wedding photographer, Margaret Soraya to offer one lucky couple FREE wedding photography, anywhere in the world!
I’m a huge fan of Margaret’s work and it goes without saying that she’s one of my handpicked Smashing Suppliers. She specialises in capturing moments, expressions and emotions in a gentle and unobtrusive manner, and having photographed almost 400 weddings she’s seen a huge variety of wedding styles and worked with all sorts of gorgeous couples.
Based in the beautiful highlands of Scotland but shooting weddings all over the UK and beyond, Margaret regularly photographs weddings in Edinburgh, Glasgow, London, and the USA. During the quieter winter months she works as a travel photographer and takes on commissions all over the world meaning she is no stranger to travel and is comfortable with photographing your wedding wherever it may be.
Her primary focus at any wedding, be it a large lavish wedding at an exclusive high end venue, or a small couples-only shoot, is to record emotions and real expressions and to produce striking images that are full of love and laughter. She works in a quiet, unassuming manner and is continually seeking out special moments.
If you’re getting married between 1st March 2017 and 1st October 2018, I highly recommend you enter the competition! Margaret would love to shoot your Jewish (or Jew-ish) wedding, so don’t miss all the giveaway details below.
If you’re not fortunate enough to win, Margaret would like to offer you 10% off your wedding photography if you then decide to go on and hire her.
Why Margaret Soraya would love to shoot your wedding… in her own words
I am an experienced photographer who specialises in capturing the small moments in all their glory, and Jewish weddings provide an exceptional stage to do this. The meticulous planning, traditions, music, and genuine loving family interaction between young and old allow me to create stunning vibrant portraits of the day.
My unobtrusive methods ensure photos capture the genuine feelings of people and show them in natural interactions, which are not forced or staged. ”
Margaret Soraya behind the lens
Margaret is offering one lucky couple:
- Full coverage of your wedding day, from getting ready until the first dance (up to 8 hours).
- Beautifully edited images – minimum of 350 in high resolution on a USB
- Permission to print and share the images as you wish.
- No watermarks.
- A secure online gallery with all your images from the day to view and share
(Please note: second photographer, prints, and albums are all extra).
The winner will be chosen subjectively and we welcome entries from all over the world. If the winner is from overseas, Margaret’s travel and accommodation will need to be covered.
How to enter
To enter simply drop Margaret an email to email@example.com entitled “Smashing The Glass competition entry” by Friday 23rd September 2016 with some details about your wedding and your story. She wants to know about the two of you, and your wedding, so be sure to include your wedding date, location, and venue, and a recent picture of the two of you. Feel free to also include inspiration images or links to your wedding Pinterest boards.
The winner will be notified by email by Friday 30th September 2016.
This Competition is now closed
If you’re not lucky enough to be selected as the final winner, don’t worry, as every single one of you that enters will be offered 10% off your wedding package if you decide to book Margaret anyway. To be eligible for this discount, please mention Smashing The Glass when booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will receive 8 hours of wedding day photography from Soraya Photography. Prize also includes an online gallery of 350+, fully edited wedding images and an engagement shoot in London.
- Every entrant will receive 1o% off a booking if you decide to book Margaret Soraya. ‘Smashing The Glass’ needs to be quoted at the time of booking.
- Closing date for entries is 23:59 on Friday 23rd September 2016. Winners will be selected by Margaret Soraya and will be notified by email after that date.
- The winning wedding must take between 1st March 2017 and 1st October 2018.
- The wedding can take place anywhere in the world! Contest is open to all readers of Smashing The Glass over the age of 18. Reasonable transportation (and accommodation if required) costs from Inverness, UK for Margaret Soraya must be covered by the winners.
- Only one entry per couple.
- Winners must be willing to be featured on smashingtheglass.com
- Copyright of publicity will belong to Soraya Photography.
- If for any reason the advertised prize is unavailable, Margaret Soraya reserves the right at her absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered.
- By entering the draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Liability cannot be accepted for entries which are lost in transit or not received due to technical difficulties.
- Soraya Photography’s decision and any decision taken by the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted via their email address within a week of the the competition draw date.
- Soraya Photography reserves the rights to use all material from the wedding for promotional purpose.
- No purchase necessary.