Happy Tuesday! And your Tuesday’s going to 100% turn into a happy one (if it isn’t already) in the form of a wonderful competition we’re running with our friends from E.Y.I. Love, a fantastic Glasgow-based luxury wedding stationer and beloved Smashing The Glass Recommended Vendor, who work with stylish Jewish couples all over the world.
Read on to hear the details of the fantastic prize and how to enter!
Husband and wife duo Jack and Lorna (who launched E.Y.I. Love in 2010 after they realized how difficult it can be to find stylish, contemporary stationery, when planning their own wedding) bring their boundless expertise and enthusiasm to everything they do.
Serving a worldwide clientele, E.Y.I. Love are known for their bespoke approach, attention to detail, and above and beyond customer service. And, like all the best vendors we know, they can’t get enough of Jewish weddings.
They are especially renowned for their exquisite hand-foiled work. Lorna came to E.Y.I. Love from the fashion world, and her design and textile experience puts her work at the cutting edge of the stationery world.
We’re so excited to announce that E.Y.I. Love will be giving away a complete suite of wedding stationery to one lucky STG couple, including 100 hand foiled 7 x 5 (single sided) invitations with envelopes, 100 hand foiled (single sided) A6 RSVP cards supplied with envelopes, 100 digitally printed vellum A6 information cards and 100 vellum invitations bands (see T&C below for full details).
The winner’s order will be ready for the winner to post out on 1 April, 2019, or any time after that suits the winner’s wedding date.
How to enter
To enter all you need to do is to like our Instagram post and tag a friend in a comment at the bottom of the Instagram post. Please note you must also follow both @smashingtheglass and @eyilovestudio on Instagram to be eligible to win. Full T&Cs can be found below.
The competition is open to you wherever you are in the world (but please note that winners outside the UK will be responsible for postage), so hop on over to Instagram and get your entry in!
Terms & Conditions
- The competition will begin from 29 January 2019 and will end on 5 February 2019 with the winner being announced on 12 February 2019 via Instagram direct message.
- Any individual tagging another Instagram user into the comments section of the Smashing The Glass competition Instagram post, will be entered into a prize draw to win the prize as detailed below.
- One entry per person is allowed. Entrants must like both @smashingtheglass and @eyilovestudio on Instagram to be eligible to win
- The prize for this draw is detailed as: 100 Grace/Lilly style, hand foiled 7 x 5 (single sided) invitations supplied with luxury 170gsm envelopes, 100 hand foiled (single sided) A6 RSVP cards supplied with luxury 170gsm envelopes, 100 digitally printed vellum A6 information cards and 100 vellum invitations bands. Entrants may request a smaller number of each item, for example should the only require 60 invitations/RSVP cards and information cards for their guest list.
- The colour options for the invitations and RSVP cards are as follows: white, ivory, grey or blush. The colour options for the information cards and vellum belly bands are as follows: translucent nude or translucent white. The hand foiled items may be foiled in either gold or black foil. The vellum items will be digitally printed in black. Envelopes will be supplied in either white or ivory.
- The fulfilment of the prize will be arranged by E.Y.I. Love.
- The winner’s order will be ready for the winner to post out on 1 April, 2019, or any time after that suits the winner’s wedding date.
- The winner will be notified via direct message using their Instagram handle provided when posting a comment.
- Following confirmation of their win by Smashing The Glass the winner will be asked to confirm they have received the notification to Smashing The Glass immediately by way of return. If Smashing The Glass fails to receive contact details from a winner within 14 days of Smashing The Glass sending the notification, the prize shall be deemed to be unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute winner may be chosen by Smashing The Glass at its sole discretion. Smashing The Glass and E.Y.I. Love will not be responsible or liable for any prize that is unclaimed or declined.
- Once Smashing The Glass receives confirmation of the winners’ contact details they will be sent on to E.Y.I. Love via email who will then liaise with the winner to confirm arrangements.
- The competition is open to entrants from across the world, however please note that winners from outside the UK will be liable to pay postage.
- E.Y.I. Love via reserves the right to substitute the prizes offered (such prizes to be of equal of greater value) and/or alter the competition in any way, including cancelling or withdrawing the competition altogether.
- No alternative prizes (other than at E.Y.I. Love’s sole discretion) and no cash alternative is available.
- Smashing The Glass’s decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees of Smashing The Glass and E.Y.I. Love, their families or anyone else associated with this competition or its operation are not permitted to enter.