You may or may not know that I am completely obsessed with Monica Vinader‘s jewellery. I am fortunate enough to own several pieces but the ones that have become like a second skin to me (i.e. I never take them off) are my Fiji friendship bracelets. They’re simple, delicate, easy to layer and compliment any look (dressy or casual!).
What I love most about these bracelets is that they can also be personalised in such a way that they become really symbolic pieces. So for instance my latest purchase is bright fuschia (my favourite colour!) and engraved with my first name initial along with that of my husband and two daughters (K J S and Z for Karen, Jeremy, Sacha and Zara).
Of course anything is possible when it comes to the engraving — a symbolic date, a message, a motto, a nickname, a set of initials, or why not go for ‘Mrs [your-new-surname]’?!
Not only can you personalise your bracelet with an engraving, you can also choose from three metal finishes (sterling silver, 18ct gold vermeil or 18ct rose gold vermeil) and 14 adjustable and colourful cords (each colour symbolises different traits – peace, wisdom, calm, hope, prosperity, success, vitality etc.).
A Fiji friendship bracelet was the first piece of jewellery my husband (then boyfriend!) bought me and today I want to give you the chance to win one with the personalisation of your choice.
Clockwise from top left: The packaging is divine! / So many gorgeous colours to choose from / Source / Fans of Monica Vinader friendship bracelets include (L to R) Fearne Cotton, Rita Ora, and Sienna Miller
how to enter
Entering couldn’t be easier… just follow these simple steps and you could win a Monica Vinader Fiji Friendship Bracelet with your choice of engraving, colour cord, and metal.
- Sign up to the brand new Smashing The Glass newsletter! I promise only to email you once every few months (with all sorts of nice stuff) and I’ll of course never ever pass your email address on to 3rd parties. Signing up for the newsletter also enables me to capture your email address so that I can contact you if you’re the prize winner.
- Please ‘like’ or share this Facebook post.
- Finally, for bonus points (but only if you’re so inclined!) please follow me on any of these social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Bloglovin.
The competition will close at 23:59 on Thursday 22nd October 2015 and the winner will be selected at random and contacted by email. Monica Vinader ship worldwide (including UK, USA, Israel, Australia, Canada, France, Spain, Italy etc.) so the competition is open to readers all over the world (aside from one or two exceptions — you can check if your country is listed here).
Good luck lovelies, and if you do win, I would LOVE to see a photo of you rocking your chosen Fiji friendship bracelet!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– The prize is a Monica Vinader Fiji Friendship Bracelet with your choice of engraving, colour cord, and metal.
– The contest is open to all readers of Smashing The Glass, wherever you are in the world.
– The prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
– Competition entries must be received by 23:59 on Thursday 22nd October 2015 The winner will be picked at random and will be contacted by email within a week of this closing date. The name of the lucky winner may also be published on the Smashing the Glass Facebook page.
– The winner must claim their prize within 2 months of being notified.
– Only one entry per person.
– Smashing The Glass’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Smashing The Glass may retain the email address of all entrants for future communication use only. It will not be shared with any third party.
– No purchase necessary.