Wow, 1st of February already. How did that happen? 2017 is going so fast but I hope our newly engaged readers are still in that blissful day-dreamy phase.
When you let your mind wander, what would your guests say about your fantasy wedding? Would they say it was chic, smart, brilliant and SO YOU? Will they be talking about those gorgeous, thoughtful touches that brought the whole occasion together?
Please meet Lamare London. These extraordinary wedding planners specialise in getting just that reaction. They plan and craft weddings in the UK that are brimming with style and personality.
And no matter what the size of your wedding, every event gets the same TLC treatment. For Lamare London, this means ‘Touches of Luxury and Character”. I love that.
Lamare London works on a “luxury is in each detail” principle. And that’s got everything to do with it’s founder Liesl Lamare.
About Liesl Lamare
Liesl, who’s been organising weddings and events for ten years, is an unshakeable, detail-led and supremely creative, planner. She’s zeitgeisty and brings this to her work. Her influences include emerging interior design trends, fashion, travel and exhibitions. She’s got taste, folks. Lots of it.
Liesl is also actually a good friend of mine. We met through the industry and have spent loads of time together over the last couple of years. She’s amazing — such a lovely person but also so sophisticated, stylish and graceful. You know those people who just ooze understated glamour and are always well put together?
Unsurprisingly, the weddings she plans with her team at Lamare London are as crisp and gorgeous as the woman herself.
Why Use a Wedding Planner?
You could SAVE money, gain control over your wedding and take away a whole lot of stress.
For most, your wedding day will probably be the first major event you’ve organised and it’s one hell of a learning curve if you go it alone.
So what can you expect to gain with a GOOD wedding planner like Lamare London?
- Experience: They have years of wedding planning under their belt. The tried and tested ideas, the triumphs and those devil is in the detail moments. All noted in the experience file. They know what they’re doing and can efficiently overcome obstacles and foresee potential pitfalls.
- Contacts: They’ve got the best supplier/venue contacts in London and outside. And as they’re wedding experts, they know exactly how to negotiate contracts with any new supplier you fancy. They’ll get the most competitive prices and ask the right questions — whether we’re talking cake tiers, up-dos or the first dance.
- Budget and logistics: Your budget will be carefully controlled and the logistics managed impeccably.
- Creativity: More on this below but Lamare London can develop your creative ideas or if that’s not your forte, they’ll bring the ideas to you. They’ll make sure your wedding has that wow factor. Liesl and her innate style will guarantee this.
- Stress-free zone: Thanks to their creative styling, suppliers, meticulous planning and holistic coordination, you’ll have total peace of mind during the run up to your wedding.
- Back stop: If the unavoidable goes wrong at the last minute, Lamare London is solid, decisive and dependable. They are are the safest pair of hands you’ll want standing by to deal with any mishaps or last-minute changes.
Partial / Full Planning
Lamare London offers both levels of planning service.
Partial planning is perfect for those who’ve made some initial progress. For example you may have booked the venue, but are now struggling to organize everything else. They’ll give you support to handle all the remaining elements beautifully. And to ensure your day goes off without a hitch, this service includes on the day coordination.
The full planning service is perfect for the bride and groom looking for a luxury planning experience. It offers extensive wedding knowledge, creativity and support from start to finish. They’ll do everything.
This service includes:
- Budget allocation and management
- Locating the perfect venue
- Sourcing the best suppliers
- Finding your dream wedding dress and bridal party attire
- Creating a minute-by-minute itinerary
- Overseeing everything on the wedding day itself to ensure it runs seamlessly
- Post wedding admin (which is often forgotten about)
Personalise your wedding
The thing that really sets Lamare London apart from other wedding planners is that they will personalise your wedding. I mean really personalise it. They don’t offer an ACME wedding kit — a one size fits all package like some planners. No, Liesl and her team get stuck into what makes the wedding personal to YOU.
They enjoy spending time with their couples, getting to know what they love and what they don’t. They focus on tailoring the wedding to meet your unique requests, styles and tastes. And the way you want to engage with the planning itself.
No two weddings are alike in the Lamare London portfolio. They have a particular talent for introducing little details throughout your wedding that bring the whole occasion together. And make a huge impact. They like to push the boundaries of their client’s imagination and create something unique.
Take a look at the brilliant Jew-ish Winter Wonderland Wedding — with full on walk- through Narnia wardrobe lined with faux fur coats. There was also a magical light dusting of snowfall during the first dance. Now that will be talked about for years.
At another characterful Lamare London wedding – when everyone left the drinks reception, Liesl and her team secretly converted the room into a Speakeasy for the evening party. Complete with chesterfield sofas, gramophone and Tiffany lamps all while the guests were having their dinner, none-the-wiser of the transformation. Simply BRILLIANT.
Through their creativity and meticulous, holistic coordination, Lamare London plans and delivers unforgettable weddings that shine. And with Liesl Lamare at the helm you’re in safe hands. Her style, drive and attention to detail will make sure you get an elegant and utterly unique showstopper.
Contact Lamare London
To book a complimentary consultation in central London with Lamare London fill in your details here
Or call: +44 (0) 7743404590
Or email: email@example.com
Follow Lamare London on Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google +
Angie Silver says
Liesel has really designed some of the most beautiful weddings!
Couldn’t agree more lovely Angie.We just adore her!
Anneli Marinovich says
Such a lovely post and well deserved kind words about Liesl. Absolutely love working with her. 🙂