Ever been baffled by the standard layout for a Jewish wedding invitation? Wondered how far in advance of the wedding you need to choose your stationer? Or maybe you’re just curious what’s trending in the wedding stationery world at the moment?
We know selecting your wedding stationery can be a daunting task, with so many factors to take into consideration. That’s why we’re so excited to be bringing you a live session on everything you need to know about Jewish wedding stationery with Jack McGinnigal of luxury design and print studio EYI Love.
Based in Glasgow and working with Jewish couples all over the world, EYI Love are among the best in the industry – and they’re experts when it comes to what sets Jewish wedding stationery in particular apart.
Jack will be chatting with me on our Smashing The Glass – Jewish Wedding Blog Facebook page this Monday, 25 November, all about the logistics of planning a wedding weekend. Jack will be answering all your questions live, so if there’s anything you want to know about wedding stationery, ask away!
We’ll be covering topics including:
- How to choose your stationery style
- When to contact a stationer, and how far in advance to order various components of your stationery suite
- Special layouts for Jewish weddings, and working with Hebrew text
- Current wedding stationery trends
- How to incorporate your stationery design across your wedding, from save the dates to thank yous
- Details to make your wedding stationery extra special
And much more!
We’ll be chatting in real time, so you can ask Jack and me anything you want during our live broadcast, or you can submit a question in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Click ‘INTERESTED’ or ‘GOING’ here to be notified just before we go live!
Tune in this Monday 25 November 2019, at 8:o0 pm GMT (that’s 3:00 pm EST) to facebook.com/smashingtheglass.