LEARN ALL ABOUT IT
- What is genetic carrier screening?
- Who should consider genetic carrier screening?
- What diseases does JScreen test for?
- How accurate are the results?
- Is it worth testing through JScreen if I’ve already done genetic carrier screening?
- How much does JScreen cost? How does it work with insurance?
- How does JScreen’s process work?
- What are the next steps if a couple finds out they are carriers for a disease?
If you decide to go forward with genetic testing through JScreen, you’ll also be eligible for an $18 discount as a Smashing The Glass reader – just use the code “JScreenAtHome”
While JScreen only covers testing in the United States, this Facebook Live will include general information about genetic screening that’s relevant to individuals and couples anywhere in the world.
We’ll be chatting in real time, so you can ask Hillary and me anything you want during our live broadcast, or you can submit a question in advance by emailing email@example.com
Click ‘INTERESTED’ or ‘GOING’ here to be notified just before we go live!
Tune in this Tuesday, February 2, at 9:00 am PDT / 12:00 pm EDT / 5:00 pm GDT to facebook.com/smashingtheglass.