Ready to put 2020 behind you? Yeah, I thought so!
We’ve all got a lot of big hopes for 2021 and I want to make sure you get the year started on the right track.
So starting this Monday, January 4, I’m running a five-day wedding wellbeing challenge designed to get you feeling good about planning and empowered for whatever lies ahead.
The five-day wedding wellbeing challenge is free…but only if you’re a member of Smashing The Glass’ Brides Club.
Brides Club is the place for community, identity, belonging, and planning your Jewish or Jew-ish wedding your way.
Not a member yet? Join Brides Club now… and even better you can currently join on a free 30 Days promotion to access:
- Community (online and IRL… across the globe!)
- 1:1 wedding planning guidance with me
- 100s of Jewish wedding resources
- Extensive library of pandemic planning resources covering EVERYTHING
- 100’s of handpicked discounts and gifts
- Weekly Yoga classes
- Crafting & Kvetching
- Live Bridal Masterclasses
- Social get-togethers
- Everything you need to get through this emotionally challenging time
- And the excitement you deserve to feel when you’re wedding planning!
>> Join Smashing The Glass’ Brides Club for free!
STG Brides Club members came to my home for a Challah Bake pre-pandemic .. so much fun and so many treasured connections were made!
I want as many of you as possible to be able to take advantage of all the support, resources, and fun Brides Club offers, I’ve opened membership up for a FREE 30-day trial, so you can see what it’s all about for yourself with zero risk.
If you’re planning a Jewish or Jew-ish wedding give it a try today. And email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions at all about our Brides Club.
See you in there!
I’m running a five-day wedding wellbeing challenge.. only inside Brides Club!
Brides Yoga Mat