Jennifer and Charlie‘s Wedding | Chuppah: The Happy Chuppah People | Photo: Paul Toeman
We know it’s not always easy finding the perfect vendors for your Jewish wedding. You want people who know their stuff – and who know Jewish weddings – but you also want to make sure you surround yourself with people you and your partner just click with when it comes to planning your big day.
Chloe and Danny‘s Wedding | Planning: Elegante by Michelle J | Photo: David Bastianoni
And if you’re in the midst of planning your Jewish or Jew-ish wedding in the UK, we’ve got just the thing for you: a fantastic multicultural wedding fair by De Vere Wokefield Estate, in partnership with Berkshire Wedding Fairs, where you can meet in person with some of the best names in the business, includingbeloved Smashing The Glass Recommended Vendors Elegante by Michelle J and the Happy Chuppah People!
Miri and Jon‘s Wedding | Chuppah: The Happy Chuppah People | Photo: Marianne Chua
On Sunday, February 2, over 60 top-notch wedding suppliers from the Jewish, British, Asian, and Afro-Caribbean communities are coming together on the lush Berkshire grounds of De Vere Wokefield Estate to showcase their work and meet with engaged couples.
Jasmin and Brett’s Wedding | Planning: Elegante by Michelle J | Photo: Claudine Hartzel
This unmissable event will include:
- Interactive activities and live demonstrations from a variety of suppliers from each culture
- Dressed rooms showcasing both civil and religious ceremonies and banquets
- Catwalk fashion shows showcasing bridal and groomswear from each culture
- Wedding planners’ lounge coordinated and hosted by SW Events, featuring master Jewish wedding planner Elegante by Michelle J
- Complimentary refreshments available throughout the day
- Pop-up restaurant featuring food from each culture – including kosher catering from Cohen’s Caterers
- Free entry and parking
- The first 50 couples through the door will receive a VIP goody bag
Sound good? All you need to do to register is RSVP here!
De Vere Wokefield Estate | Photo: Courtesy of De Vere Wokefield Estate
About the Estate
De Vere Wokefield Estate also happens to be a gorgeous wedding venue in its own right –
Set in 250 acres of Berkshire parkland, near Reading, the property’s Victorian mansion house offers asweeping drive, stunning lake, picturesque gardens and an elegant Victorian Mansion House create an idyllic backdrop for your big day.
With a variety of spaces that can be tailored to fit weddings large (up to 300 guests) or small, it’s just the place for a romantic, secluded wedding. If that sounds like what you’re after. Wokefield Estate’s own wedding team will also be available on the day to talk through the venue’s own packages and wedding information.
Paige and Richard‘s Wedding | Planning: Elegante by Michelle J | Photo: David Bastianoni
Sunday 2 February 2020
11am – 4pm
Entry & parking is free.
De Vere Wokefield Estate
0118 933 4378