When you’re planning an event of a lifetime no-one dreams of doing it in the context of a global pandemic – my heart goes out to you. Maybe you’re feeling apathetic, unmotivated, tired, stressed and a bit over it. You’re most likely disliking the uncertainty too.
So I thought what can I do? How can I help brides-to-be caught up in the pandemic feel more positive, and bring back the excitement and exhilaration to your wedding planning again?!
How can I help you have fun, feel restored, nourished, and move you forward with your wedding plans, even in the face of the uncertainty?
And that’s how the idea of Smashing The Glass’ 3 day Virtual Bridal Retreat came about.
What’s more it’s completely FREE for all brides caught up in the pandemic.
So brides – mark May 29-31 in your diary, and save your free space here! We’ll be covering everything from how to move forward with wedding planning (even in the face of the uncertainty), to yoga sessions, mani-pedi’s, Shabbat candle lighting, make-up tutorials, how to deal with unwanted opinions, home made face masks (the banana and avocado kind!), cocktail making, journalling, a ‘dance-it-out’ party, DIY crafting activities, and 1:1 help with your wedding plans.
Nourish yourself, make your uncertain wedding plans a certainty, and surround yourself with lots of other brides whose weddings are impacted by the pandemic, for positive and uplifting support.
The virtual bridal retreat is happening one time only from May 29-31.
Please note: the retreat is ONLY for brides-to-be.
Agenda as follows:
FRIDAY MAY 29 ( YOUR VIRTUAL BACHELORETTE)
- Your welcome party – with Karen Cinnamon
- Make your own face mask (the banana / avocado kind!) + skincare tips – with Philippa Louise
- Shabbat candle lighting – with Karen Cinnamon
- Brides DIY crafts session – with Lauren Beadle
SATURDAY MAY 30 ( YOUR VIRTUAL WEDDING)
- At-home mani-pedi – with Debra Davidson
- Yoga – with STG Brides Club member Orli Phillips
- Bridal make up tutorial – with Katy Angelidi
- How to deal with unwanted opinions + permission to be sad (around wedding delays, postponements, cancellations, and uncertainty) – with Karen Cinnamon
- First dance – with Karen Cinnamon
SUNDAY MAY 31 ( YOUR VIRTUAL HONEYMOON)
- ’Dance-it-out’ class – with Dahlas Fletcher
- Journaling for self-care – with STG Brides Club member Jessica Zalkin
- Cocktail-making class – with STG Brides Club member Juliette Brandman
- How to effectively wedding plan + move forward even in the face of the uncertainty – with Karen Cinnamon and Relationship Psychotherapist Pam Custers
- Closing Party & Retreat Reflections – with Karen Cinnamon
You in? I thought so! Don’t delay saving your space here. It’s a free retreat but spaces are limited.