GC Couture’s kosher Indulgence Bar®
I’m SO excited to offer you the chance to win the hottest new innovation on the kosher catering market for your very own wedding – an ultra-Instagrammable Indulgence Bar® from international luxury cake purveyors GC Couture. Say what?!!! I know! What a show-stopping (not to mention off-the-scale delicious) detail to add to your big day that EVERYONE will be talking about!
Introducing the Indulgence Bar®
A new design concept created by GC Couture, an Indulgence Bar® is the perfect way to bring some serious wow factor to your wedding. An assortment of luxe sweet treats from cookies to cake pops to macarons to brownie bites to cupcakes (and so much more) – not to mention an exquisite centerpiece cake or macaron tower – catered to serve anywhere from 30 to 500 guests (and beyond), an Indulgence Bar® is truly a sight to behold.
An Indulgence Bar® is a bespoke production, designed for each couple to fit with the theme and colour scheme of their day. With four options to choose from, Bebe, Petit, Classique and De Luxe, an Indulgence Bar® is the sure-fire way to impress your guests whatever the grandeur of your occasion. They’re also perfect for corporate events, private parties, bar and bat mitzvahs, and baby showers.
GC Couture are known for their amazing designs, attention to detail, and exemplary level of service – and no request is too much for them. With ten years of experience in the luxury cake market, we’re thrilled that GC Couture have recently opened a dedicated kosher production kitchen, endorsed and under the guidance of the KLBD.
No one else is doing anything quite like their lavish Indulgence Bar® under the highest kashrut standards, so this is a really exciting innovation to the market.
A Global Baker
Based in Mayfair, London – you can have your cake tasting in their gorgeous showroom there – they’re ready and willing to travel for weddings throughout the UK, Europe, and the world. They’re happy to work with any kosher caterer to make your wedding sweet dreams a reality. They can also make cakes and sweets to just about any other dietary specification, whether you need gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, or vegan, and of course non-kosher is available (from a separate dedicated kitchen) too.
And with 16 fantastic cake flavours available, from standbys like chocolate and vanilla to contemporary spins like cookies & cream and strawberry & champagne, there’s sure to be something (let’s be real, probably MANY somethings) to suit you and your spouse-to-be.
GC Couture are the preferred kosher cake suppliers to top-tier luxury venues like the Savoy and the Mayfair Hotel, and they’re the exclusive kosher cake supplier to wonderful Smashing The Glass Recommended Venue Kimpton Fitzroy London.
The competition – Win a Petit Indulgence Bar® (Kosher or Non-Kosher) of Your Own
I know I would’ve wanted an Indulgence Bar® at my wedding if only they’d been around back in 2013 when I married Mr STG! But the next best thing is that one lucky STG reader will win a Petit Indulgence Bar® of their own, to serve up to 120 guests. The Petit Indulgence Bar® includes ALL the following luscious sweets (aren’t you lucky?!) and can be made kosher or non-kosher depending on your preference.
- Baby cupcakes
- Brownie bites
- Cake pops
- Coconut ice
- Rice Krispy treats
- Side cakes
- 3-tier cake OR macaron centre piece
That’s a total prize value of £3200!
The competition is open to Smashing the Glass readers across the globe, whether you’re already married (and to win the Indulgence Bar® for another event), engaged, or just dreaming of the future.
This Competition is now closed
How to Enter
To be entered to win the prize above, simply complete the following three steps. This competition is open to all readers of Smashing The Glass – you don’t have to be engaged to enter.
- Follow @SmashingTheGlass and @gccouture on Instagram.
- Share this Facebook post.
- Come back and fill out the form below, which includes answering the question “How many feet tall was the cake GC Couture created at the Intercontinental Paris ?”(clue: you can find the answer here)
The closing date for entries is Tuesday 13 August 2019 at 11.59pm. Best of luck!
Fill in the form below to complete your entry
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Smashing The Glass, company registration number: 7627876, in association with GC Couture.
- The prize is one Petit Indulgence Bar®, to feed up to 120 guests. Includes all crockery styling; a £200 setup and breakdown charge will apply).
- The contest is open to all readers of Smashing The Glass, wherever you are in the world; however, delivery of the prize outside London and the Home Counties will be at cost to the winner.
- Employees of Smashing The Glass or GC Couture, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
- Competition entries must be received by 11.59pm on 13 August 2019. The winner will be picked at random and will be contacted by email within 2 days of the closing date.
- The winner must redeem the prize by 31 December 2020.
- Only one entry per person.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Smashing The Glass & GC Couture reserve the right to cancel the competition.
- Smashing The Glass & GC Couture are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Smashing the Glass and GC Couture including news, events, offers and competitions. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- You are providing your information to Smashing the Glass and GC Couture and not to any other party.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All images provided by GC Couture.