I’m so delighted to offer you the chance to win an overnight stay in London’s hottest new luxury hotel: Pan Pacific London, opening in late spring 2021!
Pan Pacific London is the most exquisite modern urban retreat, located in One Bishopsgate Plaza in the heart of the City. Combining the Singaporean hospitality at the root of the Pan Pacific brand with contemporary London design, it’s truly the epitome of modern luxury.
The perfect spot for a quintessential City wedding, Pan Pacific London’s location at One Bishopsgate Plaza showcases the juxtaposition of old and new architecture that the City of London is known for. The hotel offers an array of distinguished spaces, perfect for everything from the biggest bash to an intimate gathering.
We’re obsessed with Pan Pacific London’s extraordinary customer service, with a dedicated Celebrations Connoisseur accompanying you every step of the way as you plan the day of your dreams. Their full-service Event Emporium will work to help you craft a bespoke day tailored to your individual tastes, with no detail spared. From the softness of the linen to the curation of personalised menus and the scent of the room, the only limit is your imagination.
A JEWISH WEDDING AT THE PAN PACIFIC LONDON
Offering everything from pre-wedding wind-downs on an exclusive wellbeing floor, to post-wedding brunches and intimate anniversary dinners, Pan Pacific London’s incredible events team is there to help you create ongoing memories that last a lifetime.
We’re in love with the hotel’s Pacific Ballroom, accommodating up to 250 for dinner and dancing. You’ll enter the majestic double-height subterranean ballroom (the only one within London’s Square Mile) via a glass escalator and lift – a preview of the grandeur and grace you’ll find inside. The ballroom’s elegant contemporary design features a neutral colour palette, Swarovski crystal chandeliers and state of the art technology that allows you to share your special moments globally in real time.
And for more intimate groups of up to 40 for dinner, the fifth-floor Green Dragon (the name represents good fortune) offers magnificent views over Bishopsgate Plaza through-floor to ceiling windows.
As far as food goes, choose from kosher-style catering by Pan Pacific London’s culinary connoisseurs, or choose from one of the hotel’s certified kosher catering partners.
WHY WE LOVE PAN PACIFIC LONDON FOR JEWISH WEDDINGS
♥ The stunning subterranean double-height Pan Pacific Ballroom, the largest within London’s Square Mile, accommodates up to 250 people seated, or 400 standing.
♥ The Pacific Ballroom Foyer, flooded with natural light, offers a dedicated pre-function area perfectly complementing the Pacific Ballroom (including a dedicated cloakroom and private washroom facilities).
♥If you’re planning a more intimate affair, the fifth-floor Green Dragon has breathtaking views of Bishopsgate Plaza and accommodates 40 people seated, or 50 standing.
♥ Using seasonal ingredients that are locally sourced and of the highest quality, the hotel’s culinary connoisseurs are on-hand throughout and guarantee a personalised kosher-friendly experience tailored to you as a couple. For fully certified kosher catering, the hotel also works with several established caterers; however, should you prefer to use your own they can advise on the approval process.
♥ The VIP Bridal Suite, located next to the Pacific Ballroom, is complimentary with any ballroom booking. Equipped with a private washroom, elegant vanity station and relaxing lounge area, the Bridal Suite provides a sanctuary for pre-wedding jitters, or a perfect spot for yichud. The suite can even provide a live stream of the ballroom activities, so you never have to miss a moment!
♥ Should any guests not be able to join physically, their presence can still very much be felt with the use of the SMART in-house technology and virtual event solutions packages.
♥ Pan Pacific knows it’s not just about the day itself, and they can host an array of pre-wedding events designed to honor the nuptials, from rehearsal dinners or bridal wellbeing treatments, to tastings for the grooms wedding party or family brunches.
♥ Unbeatable attentive, personalised customer service and an in-depth knowledge of Jewish weddings and clientele.
For the full story about weddings at Pan Pacific London or to organise a private viewing, get in touch with Weddings & Special Events Manager Claire Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 7 516 030 744 – she would love to chat with you about all that Pan Pacific London’s got to offer for your Jewish or Jew-ish wedding! View the Pan Pacific London wedding brochure here.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
THE COMPETITION – WIN A LUXURY NIGHT FOR TWO AT PAN PACIFIC LONDON
Have I sold you on Pan Pacific London yet? Does it sound like your idea of heaven? Great — because now you can win your very own overnight Pan Pacific London experience. The competition is open to Smashing the Glass readers across the globe, whether you’re already married, engaged or just dreaming of the future.
ONE LUCKY COUPLE WILL WIN:
- Overnight stay for two people in the Bishopsgate Suite
- Dinner in Straits Kitchen (to the value of £150)
- Complimentary access to the Wellbeing Floor (includes an 18.5 metre infinity pool and 24 hour high-tech gym)
- Champagne breakfast in bed for two:
- A bottle of house Champagne
- A fruit plate for two
- A choice of one breakfast dish per person from the in-room menu
- A choice of freshly squeezed juice
- A choice of teas/coffee
HOW TO ENTER
To be entered to win the prize above, simply complete the following three steps.
- Follow @SmashingTheGlass and @panpacificlondon on Instagram.
- Share this Facebook post
- Come back and fill out the form below, which includes answering this: “How many metres long is the infinity pool located on Pan Pacific London’s wellbeing floor?” (clue: you can find the answer on the Pan Pacific London website homepage: panpacificlondon.com)
The closing date for entries is Friday 12 February 2021 at 11.59pm. Best of luck!
Fill in the form below to complete your entry
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Smashing The Glass, company registration number: 7627876, in association with Pan Pacific London.
- The prize is for 2 people and includes an overnight stay at Pan Pacific London’s Bishopsgate Suite, dinner in Straits Kitchen to the value of £150, complimentary access to the Wellbeing Floor, and Champagne breakfast in bed for two (featuring a bottle of house Champagne, a fruit plate for two, a choice of one breakfast dish per person from the in-room menu, a choice of freshly squeezed juice, and a choice of teas/coffee).
- All elements of the prize must be redeemed in one stay.
- The contest is open to all readers of Smashing The Glass, wherever you are in the world. However, the winner is responsible for making their own way to and from Pan Pacific London.
- Employees of Smashing The Glass or Pan Pacific London, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- You do not need to be getting married to enter this competition.
- The overnight stay is subject to availability and certain black-out dates may apply.
- This competition voucher will feature a unique reference ID code, may only be redeemed once, may not be exchanged for cash, replaced if lost and is non-transferable.
- Competition entries must be received by 11.59pm on 12 February 2021. The winner will be picked at random and will be contacted by email within 28 days of the closing date.
- The winner must claim the prize within 12 months of Pan Pacific London’s opening.
- Only one entry per person.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Smashing The Glass & Pan Pacific London reserve the right to cancel the competition.
- Smashing The Glass & Pan Pacific London are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Smashing the Glass and Pan Pacific London including news, events, offers and competitions. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, or any other social network.
- You are providing your information to Smashing the Glass and Pan Pacific London and not to any other party.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All photos provided by Pan Pacific London.