When you’re planning an event of a lifetime you never dream of doing it in the context of a global pandemic. My heart goes out to you – it’s a challenge – but the bottom line is, Coronavirus or no, you’re going to have an amazing wedding – even if it may look a little different than it did prior to the pandemic. And I’m here to help ensure that happens.
First off, I’ve produced a free guide with step-by-step actions for what to do depending on your wedding date, and tomorrow, Thursday April 16, I’m hosting a free online event – details below, both of which will be invaluable to you if your wedding is planned in 2020 – whether that’s in the coming months, or later on in the year.
If You Have A Wedding Planned in 2020:
Number One: Make sure you download our Coronavirus and your wedding – what to do if you have a wedding booked in 2020 free guide.
The guide is split into five parts:
- What to do if your wedding is planned in the next 8 weeks.
- What to do if your wedding is planned from July 2020 to December 2020.
- What to do if you are planning a wedding internationally in 2020
- The steps to take if you need to postpone your wedding
- How to have a Zoom wedding
Number Two: I’m going live on Thursday April 16 so that I can guide you 1:1 about your situation plus I’ll be covering:
- The steps you need to take if your wedding is planned in the next 8 weeks
- What to do about your ketubah and kippot and other items that may have your previous date already printed on them
- What to do if your wedding Is planned for July 2020 through to December 2020
- Deposits – can you get them back?
The free event is taking place this Thursday April 16, 2020 @ 3:30 PM EST (that’s 3:30pm New York // 12:30pm Los Angeles // 8:30pm London // 10:30pm Israel)
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE AND GET A REMINDER
After you register, keep an eye out for another email from me with your link to join the event.
I’m here for you, and can’t wait to connect, help, and guide you on your journey towards the chuppah.
Love Karen x