When you’re planning an event of a lifetime you never dream of doing it in the context of a global pandemic. My heart goes out to you – it’s a challenge – but the bottom line is, Coronavirus or no, you’re going to have an amazing wedding – even if it may look a little different than it did prior to the pandemic. And I’m here to help ensure that happens.
I’ve just updated our free guide with step-by-step actions for what to do depending on your wedding date.
DOWNLOAD IT HERE: Coronavirus and your wedding – what to do if you have a wedding booked in 2020 free guide.
The guide is split into five parts:
- What to do if your wedding is planned in the next 8 weeks.
- What to do if your wedding is planned from July 2020 to December 2020.
- What to do if you are planning a wedding internationally in 2020
- The steps to take if you need to postpone your wedding
- How to have a Zoom wedding
- Can You Get Your Deposits Back?
I’m here for you, and can’t wait to guide you on your journey towards the chuppah.
Keep planning and keep upbeat and positive! As challenging as this period is it can re-orientate us and refocus us to create a wedding that’s even more meaningful and more romantic.
Love Karen x