If you’re planning a Jewish or Jew-ish wedding, I’ve got some really exciting news for you! Yes – for the first time in my 5 years as founder and editor of Smashing The Glass, I’m taking to the virtual stage for a FREE private online event especially for Jewish and Jew-ish brides-to-be, called ‘The Secrets to an Unforgettable Jewish Wedding’ and I’m SO excited!
That’s because I’m a million percent confident you’ll walk away knowing exactly what you need to do to ensure you have an unforgettable wedding – the wedding you really want (whilst keeping everyone around you happy)
The free event is taking place next Monday November 12, 2018 @ 3:00 PM EST (that’s 3pm New York, 12pm Los Angeles, 8pm London, 10pm Israel)
You’re engaged… and I get it:
- You want to be different but fulfil certain expectations.
- You want to be cost efficient without seeming to scrimp.
- You want to involve friends and family without causing them a ton of work and stress.
- You want to throw an amazing party that will appeal to quite a disparate group of people… and across the generations.
I know most of these pressures apply to ALL weddings but there are extra levels of pressure for Jewish weddings – how much of the traditional stuff do you do? How do you cater for kosher guests? The chuppah, the ketubah, the glass, kippot, the rituals, the rabbi…
And then there’s the party itself. How do you ensure it’s one to remember without losing your mind in the process of planning it all? (And by the way you’ll benefit from the event whether you’re using a planner or not – this is an absolute must-attend for every Jewish / Jew-ish bride-to-be!)
Surprise goodies for all attendees!
Oh… and did I mention that there’ll be surprise goodies that only attendees can get their hands on?!
So join me on Monday November 12 at 3pm EST (that’s 3pm in New York, 12pm in Los Angeles, 8pm in London) to discover:
- What makes an AMAZING wedding (and it’s not what you think it is!)
- The one ingredient every memorable wedding must have
- How to easily create a meaningful and inclusive ceremony
- How to keep everyone on-side and happy
- How to nail your guest list
- How to maximize your wedding budget
- How to go from overwhelmed to in control
I rarely share these kind of nuggets for free, so do yourself a favor and don’t miss out… Plus, I’ll be answering your wedding questions — live!
We’re already close to capacity for the platform so register now to secure your spot:
After you register, keep an eye out for another email from me with your link to join the event.
See you there!
Love Karen x
P.S In order to get your special link to join, you’ll need to RSVP now.