I’m so delighted to offer you the chance to win an overnight stay at one of London’s most stunning luxury hotels, Pan Pacific London!
Located in One Bishopsgate Plaza, Pan Pacific London is a haven in the city and combines sincere Singaporean hospitality with contemporary London design. With the hotel’s luxury proposition, unrivaled location and sincere service this is undoubtedly an ideal choice for a memorable Jewish wedding.
Epitomising the juxtaposition of old and new London architecture, One Bishopsgate Plaza encapsulates not only a bronze tower, but also the 144 year old One Devonshire House, creating the perfect backdrop for your wedding day. A new statement of indulgence with an array of distinguished spaces, including the largest ballroom within the square mile, Pan Pacific London undoubtedly has something perfectly fitting for your day.
Tailoring everything to individual tastes, the hotel’s dedicated Event Emporium – the only one of its kind in the city – is an immersive experience that encapsulates the spirit of sincerity, sophistication and inspiration, turning those important occasions into sensory experiences. Absolutely no detail is spared during inspirational one-on-one sessions from the softness of the linen to the curation of personalised menus and the scent of the room, there are no limits other than your imagination. Here, creativity and collaboration combine for bespoke experiences that don’t just meet discerning expectations but, exceed them.
Pan Pacific London showcases a concept that is contemporary and all encompassing. The hotel’s dedicated Celebrations Connoisseurs are with you every step of the way on your journey, guiding you through a lifetime of celebrations. Whether your looking for a pre-wedding pamper, post wedding anniversary dinner or any other landmark life event, you can trust the team to be by your side throughout.
A JEWISH WEDDING AT THE PAN PACIFIC LONDON
Whatever your style and event needs, Pan Pacific London’s got it covered with their comprehensive packages. Inspired by the sculptures located in Singapore’s Gardens By the Bay, their collections – Fern, Lous, Moongate, and Dragonfly – are designed to deliver on your perfect day. You can see full details of all the options here.
A Range of Spaces
Pan Pacific London’s got a fantastic range of gorgeous spaces to meet your unique needs, whether you’re having a big bash or an intimate wedding of just your nearest and dearest – or anything in between!
With exclusive access from Bishopsgate Plaza via an impressive glass escalator and lift, Pan Pacific’s majestic double-height, subterranean ballroom (the only one within the Square Mile) is quite extraordinary. Featuring contemporary elements amid elegant interiors the Pacific Ballroom is the quintessence of grandeur and grace. Offering a neutral color palette, Swarovski crystal chandeliers and state of the art technology that allows you to share special moments in the moment, globally, the ballroom is an unrivaled venue for those larger celebrations. The Pacific Ballroom can accommodate 280 for dinner and dancing or 400 for a ceremony or standing reception.
Pacific Ballroom Foyer
Flooded with natural daylight that cascades through the glass escalator, the Pacific Ballroom Foyer is a dedicated pre-function area perfectly complements the Pacific Ballroom. It is offered in conjunction with the ballroom and the space provides a dedicated cloakroom and private washroom facilities. It can accommodate 280 for a standing reception.
Located on the fifth floor and offering magnificent views over Bishopsgate Plaza through floor to ceiling windows, Green Dragon, which represents good fortune, could not be more perfect for those intimate occasions. Possessing a neutral palette for ease of styling and coming accompanied with a separate private pre-function area, the venue presents a unique choice for those looking to do things differently. It accommodates 40 for dinner and dancing, or 50 for a ceremony or standing reception.
WHY WE LOVE PAN PACIFIC LONDON FOR JEWISH WEDDINGS
♥ The stunning subterranean double-height Pan Pacific Ballroom, the largest within London’s Square Mile, accommodates up to 280 people seated, or 400 standing.
♥ The Pacific Ballroom Foyer, flooded with natural light, offers a dedicated pre-function area perfectly complementing the Pacific Ballroom (including a dedicated cloakroom and private washroom facilities).
♥If you’re planning a more intimate affair, the fifth-floor Green Dragon has breathtaking views of Bishopsgate Plaza and accommodates 40 people seated, or 50 standing.
♥ Using seasonal ingredients that are locally sourced and of the highest quality, the hotels culinary connoisseurs are passionate about the food they serve and where it originates. On-hand throughout, they guarantee a personalised kosher-friendly experience tailored to you as a couple. For fully certified catering, the hotel also works with several established caterers, however, should you prefer to use your own they can happily advise on the approval process.
♥ The VIP Suite, located next to the Pacific Ballroom, is complimentary with any ballroom booking. Equipped with a private washroom, elegant vanity station and relaxing lounge area the Bridal Suite provides a sanctuary for pre-wedding jitters, or a place to take a breath as newlyweds. The suite can also provide a life stream of the ballroom activities, so you never have to miss a moment.
♥ Should any guests not be able to join physically, their presence can still very much be felt with the use of the SMART in-house technology and virtual event solutions packages.
♥ Pan Pacific knows it’s not just about the day itself, and they can host an array of pre-wedding events designed to honor the nuptials, from rehearsal dinners or bridal wellbeing treatments, to tastings for the grooms wedding party or family brunches.
♥ Unbeatable attentive, personalised customer service and an in-depth knowledge of Jewish weddings and clientele.
For the full story about weddings at Pan Pacific London or to organise a private viewing, get in touch with Weddings & Special Events Manager Claire Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 7 516 030 744 – she would love to chat with you about all that Pan Pacific London’s got to offer for your Jewish or Jew-ish wedding! View the Pan Pacific London wedding brochure here.
THE COMPETITION – WIN A LUXURY NIGHT FOR TWO AT PAN PACIFIC LONDON
Have I sold you on Pan Pacific London yet? Does it sound like your idea of heaven? Great — because now you can win your very own overnight Pan Pacific London experience. The competition is open to Smashing the Glass readers across the globe, whether you’re single, engaged, married, or anything else!
ONE LUCKY COUPLE WILL WIN:
- Overnight stay for two people in the Bishopsgate Suite
- Dinner in Straits Kitchen (to the value of £150)
- Complimentary access to the Wellbeing Floor (includes an 18.5 metre infinity pool and 24 hour high-tech gym)
- Champagne breakfast in bed for two:
- A bottle of house Champagne (kosher Champagne can be provided)
- A fruit plate for two
- A choice of one breakfast dish per person from the in-room menu
- A choice of freshly squeezed juice
- A choice of teas/coffee
- Private tour of the hotel with the Weddings & Special Events Manager
HOW TO ENTER
To be entered to win the prize above, simply complete the following three steps.
- Follow @SmashingTheGlass and @panpacificlondon on Instagram.
- Share this Facebook post
- Come back and fill out the form below, which includes answering this: “How many metres long is the infinity pool located on Pan Pacific London’s wellbeing floor?” (clue: you can find the answer on the Pan Pacific London website homepage: panpacificlondon.com)
The closing date for entries is Tuesday 1 March 2022 at 11.59pm. Best of luck!
Fill in the form below to complete your entry
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Smashing The Glass, company registration number: 7627876, in association with Pan Pacific London.
- The prize is for 2 people and includes an overnight stay at Pan Pacific London’s Bishopsgate Suite, dinner in Straits Kitchen to the value of £150, complimentary access to the Wellbeing Floor, and Champagne breakfast in bed for two (featuring a bottle of house Champagne, a fruit plate for two, a choice of one breakfast dish per person from the in-room menu, a choice of freshly squeezed juice, and a choice of teas/coffee).
- All elements of the prize must be redeemed in one stay.
- The contest is open to all readers of Smashing The Glass, wherever you are in the world. However, the winner is responsible for making their own way to and from Pan Pacific London.
- Employees of Smashing The Glass or Pan Pacific London, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- You do not need to be getting married to enter this competition.
- The overnight stay is subject to availability and certain black-out dates may apply.
- This competition voucher will feature a unique reference ID code, may only be redeemed once, may not be exchanged for cash, replaced if lost and is non-transferable.
- Competition entries must be received by 11.59pm on 1 March 2022. The winner will be picked at random and will be contacted by email within 28 days of the closing date.
- The winner must claim the prize within 12 months from issue.
- Only one entry per person.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Smashing The Glass & Pan Pacific London reserve the right to cancel the competition.
- Smashing The Glass & Pan Pacific London are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Smashing the Glass and Pan Pacific London including news, events, offers and competitions. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, or any other social network.
- You are providing your information to Smashing the Glass and Pan Pacific London and not to any other party.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All photos provided by Pan Pacific London.