Over the past couple of years, Bridelux Atelier has risen to the very top of my social calendar. I don’t attend many wedding fairs, but I always make time in my schedule for the world’s finest luxury wedding show’s yearly stop in London.
If you’re looking for inspiration and ideas for your wedding, you can’t do any better than to attend their upcoming event at London’s stunning One Marylebone, an 1826 property moments away from Regents Park. Plus, for this season’s event Bridelux is partnering with renowned society magazine Tatler to bring you some truly incredible content – AND they’re offering 60 lucky STG readers the chance to attend FREE, either in person or virtually.
The World’s First Hybrid Wedding Fair
Usually, Bridelux is an in-person event. But this year, due to the coronavirus pandemic, it will be the world’s first ever hybrid wedding fair. So even if you live far from London – or don’t feel comfortable attending indoor events just yet – you can still attend virtually. And whichever way you choose to participate, you’ll be able to fully enjoy all of the fantastic offerings.
And those offerings are pretty amazing. This year at Bridelux, however you choose to attend, you can expect:
- Some of the world’s top wedding designers and suppliers, including Vera Wang, Reem Acra, Vivienne Westwood, The Wedding Gallery, Balloonista, and many, many more
- Devoted 1:1 time slots where you can speak with vendors – whether you’re attending in-person or virtually
- Access to Bridelux’s Tatler Wedding Talks, curated by Tatler’s Wedding Guide editor, Astrid Joss, where planners and wedding suppliers will impart their knowledge and expertise – whether you’re attending in-person or virtually, you’ll be able to join in live or access recordings at your convenience
- Live music
- Swag bags
- Cocktails and refreshments for in-person attendees
- Complimentary copy of Tatler
- A special discount just for STG readers – see below for details!
In light of the pandemic, Bridelux will be adhering to all current government safety guidelines. For in-person attendees, there will be timed entry tickets, a one-way system, temperature checks, and social distancing measures will be enforced. All attendees will be required to wear masks, and hand sanitiser will be supplied.
1 Marylebone Rd
London NW1 4AQ
Friday 2nd-Saturday 3rd October 2020
5pm-9pm on Friday (two time entry slots)
11am – 5pm on Saturday (three timed-entry slots)
Full-price rates for tickets for Bridelux are:
£45 for a physical ticket
£35 for a virtual ticket
100% Discount Code for STG Readers
But if you’re among the first 30 STG readers to register for Bridelux Atelier – either in-person or virtually – you’ll get to attend absolutely FREE! Just use the following codes: