Anyone who knows me will be aware of how much I’m obsessed with good design and beautiful typography. In fact, in a past life I ran a design consultancy where I lived and breathed graphic design. So I’m totally thrilled to be teaming up with Illustries to give one lucky reader a stunning ‘Our Story Lifemap’ printed on deliciously thick premium paper, and beautifully framed.
So what is a Life Map? It’s essentially a completely bespoke piece of wall art using hand-drawn illustrations, funky and fun notes and designed in your wedding colour scheme, to ensure that the piece is totally personalised for you!
It would make the perfect gift to yourself and your fiancà© (or for another happy couple that you know), and I think it would also make for a really fun reception talking point.
Set up in 2011 by the lovely Emma Penrice and Samantha Smith, Illustries offer a brand new take on hip wedding keepsakes. Their beautifully designed products are fast becoming a ‘must-have’ on the list of all style savvy brides and grooms. They’d certainly be on mine!
I love their cheeky, design-led approach and attention to detail, and the fact that they capture every important detail of a wedding through interviews, story-telling and creative design concepts. As well as bespoke life maps and prints they also create stonkingly fabulous wedding albums, personalised coffee table books; and super cool flirty and fun guest books, hen party books and wedding planners. Head on over to their website to see the full array of gorgeousness!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win, simply hop over and like the Smashing The Glass Facebook page, then come back here and leave a comment below this post, letting me know why you want to win! It’s as easy as that!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– Competition entries must be received by Thursday 27 November 2014 at 11.59pm. The winner will be picked at random and will be contacted by email within a week of this closing date. The name of the lucky winner may also be published on the Smashing the Glass Facebook page.
– The winner must claim their prize within 8 days of being notified and we reserve the right to select an alternative winner should the prize not be claimed.
– The winner will receive a bespoke ‘Our Story Lifemap’ in a matt white wooden frame.
– The contest is open to all Smashing The Glass readers over the age of 18, regardless of where you are in the world. If you are entering outside of the UK, shipping costs will need to be covered, and you may be liable to pay customs charges to receive your prize.
– There is no cash or prize alternative.
– Smashing The Glass’ decision and any decision taken by the promoter (Illustries and Something Blue PR) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Smashing The Glass may retain the email address of all entrants for future communication use only. It will not be shared with any third party.
– No purchase necessary.