Thanks to several late nights and far too many cups of coffee, I’m thrilled to unveil the brand new SmashingTheGlass.com! Alongside the fabulous Golden Apple Design, I have completely redesigned the blog making it easier and faster than ever to find all the best Jewish wedspiration under one blog roof!
Having celebrated STG’s first blog birthday last month, it felt like just the right time to nip and tuck the site to give it an even better user experience.
A few highlights:
– You can now search for real Jewish weddings by venue, country colour, style and theme.
– Navigation and archived content have been improved and it’s considerably easier to find exactly what you’re looking for.
– Picture sizes have increased by 25% throughout the site so you can delve right into every beautiful image.
– Pictures now have a ‘Pin It’ hover button so you can pin all your favourite STG images to your heart’s content.
– The Smashing Suppliers section of the site has been greatly enhanced. It’s now organised by country with lots of new features for each vendor like a custom URL and a portfolio space, so now it’s even easier to ogle over all the best wedding pros, and find the perfect supplier for your wedding. This section is being fully updated throughout the week so check back here in a day or two to view the vendors in all their glory!
– There’s a shop opening soon! That’s right – there’s going to be a fabulous selection of super cool wedding products for sale right here on STG. Click here to sign up for the mailing list and be the first to shop the collection when it launches — plus, as an added bonus, you’ll also receive exclusive news, offers and info delivered straight to your inbox in the soon-to-launch STG newsletter.
THANK YOU TO…
None of this would have seen the light of day without my extraordinary right hand girl, Leah Spicer of Golden Apple Design. Whilst I designed the site, Leah coded, built, advised and devised it all in her wonderfully sensitive, meticulous and spirited way. If any of you are contemplating a website, blog or branding project, I cannot recommend Leah highly enough. I had a sensational client experience, and anyone that knows me knows how incredibly fussy I am about who I work with, and what kind of service I expect. I wanted nothing less than outstanding and Golden Apple delivered… and delivered more.
That just leaves me to say that I’ve been saving all my very favourite submissions ready for the new blog design so you are in for lots of treats all month long! Let’s start with today’s epic London wedding, and there’s also a very sexy competition being announced shortly in celebration of the new re-design. Watch out for that!
I can’t wait to hear what you think of the new site! Let me know your feedback in the comments section below, and if there’s anything more you’d like to see or know, please just say. I’d love to hear from you.
‘Get excited and change things’ image from flowersandfleurons