Today I have some very exciting news for all UK Smashing The Glass brides-to-be! I’ve been asked by the wonderful team at Brides The Show to speak at their fabulous super luxe wedding show on Sunday 5th October, and I couldn’t be more thrilled!
I’ll be sharing the sofa with the lovely Charley from London Bride and together we’ll be telling you all our secrets on how to source the best bridal inspiration online, and what the top planning resources on the internet are.
Alongside our On The Sofa chat, you”ll also find an absolute dream line up of exhibitors, an awe-inspiring Imagination Room, and a breathtaking catwalk show. Oh, and you’ll also be able to pamper yourself with bubbles from the Laurent-Perrier Champagne Bar, and test out your big day look with a team of professional make up artists.
Everything’s been carefully curated under one roof to help you plan your perfect wedding, and put it this way, if the show were a department store, it’d be Liberty! It’s so gorgeously curated with an assemblage of brands so carefully edited that it makes for the ultimate wedding “little black book”, and I’m so delighted to be a part of it.
Brides The Show is running from Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th October 2014 at Islington’s Business Design Centre in North London, and I’m giving away 20 pairs of tickets for Sunday 5th October (the day I’m speaking!) to you, my lovely readers.
The tickets are courtesy of Brides Magazine and Mary Jane Vaughan, STG’s floral sponsor — do head over to their stand, V9, at the show (believe me, you won’t want to miss it as the talented team won the Editor’s Gold Design Award at the last show, and they are genuinely some of the loveliest people in the business!).
So, if you’ve not yet got your tickets arranged, what are you waiting for? Enter now! There are going to be so many brilliant people, suppliers and designers all under one roof this weekend, you’d be crazy to miss it.
how to enter
For your chance to win, simply hop over and like the Smashing The Glass Facebook page, then come back here and and leave a comment on this post. It’s as easy as that!
See you on Sunday 5th October! Please do come over and say hi. I can’t wait to meet you!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– Tickets are valid for one day only on Sunday 5th October 2014.
– Winners will be selected at random. They will be contacted by email and will need to provide an address for tickets to be posted to.
– Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 28th September 2014
– Smashing The Glass will retain the email address of all entrants for future communication use only. It will not be shared with any third party.
– The winner must claim their prize within 8 days of being notified and we reserve the right to select an alternative winner should the prize not be claimed.
– Travel to Brides the Show is NOT included in the prize.
– There is no cash or prize alternative.
– Smashing The Glass’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– No purchase necessary.